I have loved expressing myself through art and music since I can remember. I graduated from the School of Art & Design at the Fashion Institute of Technology with a BFA in Illustration. Shortly after, I was lucky to land an internship with the brilliant illustrator, Otto Steininger. I have been working as an illustrator and graphic & web designer for almost 15 years in the NJ/NY area.
- My name is pronounced lee-set, sounds like "reset"
- I love movies and tv (and am a big Tim Burton fan 🎃)
- I play guitar and piano (though I'm very out of practice)
- I have an extensive stuffed animal "collection" (or as I call them, members of the family)
- I am passionate about animals and veganism (and can make a mean vanilla cake with chocolate frosting - yum!)
- I love Hawaii 🌴 (and still daydream about my meal from Maka by Mana)